NICE 'N EASY COLOR BLEND FOAM
TONES AND HIGHLIGHTS IN A DRIP-FREE HAIR COLOR FOAM FORMULA
FOAM IN TONES AND HIGHLIGHTS
HOW TO USE
Prepare to color
HOW TO USE
Prepare to color
- Remember to do a skin allergy test 48 hours before each application, even if you have already used coloring products.
- Before you color, be sure you have a smock or old towel to protect your clothing, and a clock for timing.
- Read the in-box instructions to make sure you are familiar with Color Blend Foam application. Then you're ready to begin.
- Put on professional colorist gloves.
- Add bottle 1 (the colorant) to bottle 2 (the developer) and replace the white cap.
- Shake the bottle three times. The formula mixes easily, so don't over shake or re-shake during use. It will remain a liquid in the bottle; the foam forms when you squeeze it into your hands.
- Insert the foamer cap in the bottle and screw on tightly. Let the bottle settle for 30 seconds before squeezing.
2. Squeeze & Dispense
- Hold the bottle upright (not horizontally) and firmly squeeze the center until foam fills half the palm of your gloved hand.
- Tip: A little foam may appear in the bottle after 3 shakes. However, if the foam fills to the top, the bottle has been shaken too much. If this happens, do not dispense foam - it will be runny. If foam fills to the top of the bottle, squeeze 2-3 times onto a paper towel or tissue to prime and start the foaming action.
Tip: The foam is a permanent dye and can temporarily stain your skin. To help avoid staining, apply a small amount of petroleum jelly or facial moisturizer to the skin at your hairline to create a barrier before beginning. If foam dye comes in contact with skin, wipe away immediately with facial cleanser or astringent.
- For all-over application, work the product into dry hair from root to tip, using a shampoo-like motion. Continue applying until hair is completely wet.
- Once hair is thoroughly wet, carefully re-touch your hairline and temples to ensure complete coverage.
- Set the timer for 25 minutes. Tip: For resistant grays, add an extra 10 minutes.
4. Rinse And Condition
- Rinse Color Blend Foam from your hair until the water runs clear.
- Apply the ColorSeal Conditioning Treatment. Leave it on for two minutes, then rinse out completely.
- Save your second treatment packet and use it one week later.
- Dry and style hair to see your gorgeous tones & highlights by Color Blend Foam!
COLOR BLEND FOAM FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What should I do before Applying the foam?
Remember, this foam is a permanent dye and can temporarily stain your skin. To help avoid staining, apply a small amount of petroleum jelly or facial moisturizer to the skin at your hairline to create a barrier before beginning to color. If dye comes in contact with skin, wipe away immediately with a facial cleanser/astringent.
How should I hold the bottle?
Holding bottle horizontally while squeezing will cause runny foam to be dispensed. Be sure to keep the bottle upright while using.
How should I mix the foam?
To begin application, give the bottle 3 simple shakes to mix contents; formula mixes easily. Do not shake vigorously.
What happens if the foam's runny after the first squeeze?
The first squeeze is a prep step to start the foaming action. This may produce some non-foamed liquid, so squeeze into palm of gloved hand and discard on paper towel/tissue. A little foam may appear in the bottle after 3 shakes. However, if foam fills to the top, the bottle has been shaken too much. If this happens, do not dispenseâ€”foam will be runny.
Should there be foam in the bottle?
Product should remain a liquid in the bottle after mixing; foam will form when squeezing into the hand. The pink foamer cap transforms the liquid into foam when the bottle is squeezed. Just 3 gentle shakes to mix, then squeeze bottle to foam!
Shaking the bottle more than 3 times to mix may cause it (bottle) to fill with foam and cause foam to dispense runny. If this happens, do not apply. If foam fills to top of bottle, allow mixture to settle for 30 seconds, then squeeze 2-3 times onto paper towel or tissue to prime and start the foaming action. Squeeze the foamer bottle lightly 2-3 times until high quality foam is dispensed.